Join us Saturday May 27th to help shape the future of the Saskatchewan Green Party. All party members are encouraged to attend. This is our biggest annual event, and it is a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you there!
Download your AGM 2023 Official Package with details about the AGM, executive candidates, resolutions, voting, and ballots.
Your $20 registration fee includes two years of membership and lunch. You must register by midnight May 17th. Your options to pay for your registration are:
- Select your tickets below then purchase online.
- Etransfer your registration fee(s) to [email protected] identifying them as AGM 2023 Registration Fee(s).
- Call 306-747-3769 if you prefer cheque.
Our annual general meeting (AGM) location is:
University of Regina College Avenue Campus
College Building's Multipurpose Hall CB 139
2155 College Ave
Regina SK S4M 0A1
Parking is free on weekends.
New party members are welcome!
09:30 to 10:00 Sign-In and Registration
Land Acknowledgement: Remi Rheault
- Call Meeting to Order
- Adopt Agenda
- Opening Remarks/Instructions
- Executive Introductions
- Policy Proposal Authors Introductions
- Leader’s Opening Comments
- Contested Executive Positions Nominees Speeches
- Annual Financial Report: Nancy Carswell
- Adopt Financial Report
- Polling Station Closes
- Guest Speaker: Jim Harding
- Polling Results
- Discussions on Policy Proposals voted Yellow
- Elect Executive Members from the Floor
- Leader’s Closing Comments
- Close Meeting